Friday, February 18, 2011

Cupcake Fun

Last week was my sister-in-law's birthday dinner with my family and I was in charge of the cupcakes! I didn't have much time so I just did the box cake mix and frosting. But I wanted to make the cupcakes a little more festive then just some sprinkles.. So since my SIL is soo funny, I wanted to make these little picture sign things with some goofy pictures of her :)

You will need:
-A bunch of pictures from your computer
-Printer paper
-Construction or just colored paper
-Scissors
-Glue {Glue stick works best}
-Toothpicks


First I had to round up all the pictures I wanted on my computer, re-size & crop them, then print them out. {Note to self: Next time print them out on thicker paper then regular printer paper} Draw a circle on each picture and cut them out.

Cut out {preferably with zig-zag scissors} bigger circles then the pictures with a colored paper. I used colored printer paper but it would've come out better with construction paper..

Glue pictures to colored circles.


On the back side: Glue one end of the toothpick and another circle the same size as the pictures.

Once the glue drys, stick the opposite end of toothpicks into the cupcakes and you're done!
Happy Birthday Andi!


1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome idea!
    I enjoyed visiting your blog and hope that you will visit mine as well =) :
    http://the-w-s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete